Billing-Group Details Error for Copy Contract during Rebook
(Doc ID 2451044.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Lease Authoring
Creation of Copy Contract during Rebook results in the following Errors creating Billing-Group Details:
1. Stream type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Principal Payment in stream generation template.
2. Stream type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Loan Payment in stream generation template.
3. Error while creating bill group details for contract <CONTRACT_NUMBER>
4. User-Defined Exception in Package OKL_COPY_CONTRACT_PVT Procedure COPY_LEASE_CONTRACT_NEW
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Rebook existing Booked Contract
2. Creation of Copy Contract during Rebook result in Error creating Billing-Group Details.
3. This issue is caused by invalid Sequence-Usage in Bill-Group-Lines creation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document