Meter Readings Are Not Displayed In The Asset Number FORMS
(Doc ID 2451688.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After entering meter readings, the Asset Number form (EAMASMTR) does not show meter reading history. Whereas, when using self-service apps (Maintenance Super User), the meter reading history can be viewed
The readings should be the shown on the Asset Number form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
2. Navigation = Assets -> Asset Numbers
3. Query Org / Asset Number, Serial Number
4. Push Meters Button
5. Meter Initial reading is shown, nothing else
6. Responsibility = Maintenance Super User
7. Navigation = Assets
9. Query Asset Number 0000002
10. Meter Readings
11. Meter Reading from 12-SEP=2018 is shown, value 400000
12. Push history icon, Initial Meter Reading Aug-2018 as 379905 is ALSO shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document