Percentage Column Of Requisition in iProcurement Is Not Correct
(Doc ID 2453372.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the edit lines page for a Requisition updating a quantity changes the percentage and also get an Error.
1. Row 1 Percent -Percentage must be between 0 and 100.
2. line 2- Percentages must total 100.
3. line 2- Percentages must total 100. Trying to change the percent to 100, the Quantity also changes back to 1 This happens if trying to edit this quantity from the update page.
The Steps To Reproduce:
- Navigate to iProcurement
- Add lines to cart
- Click on view and checkout
- Click on Edit
- Select line and click update
- The Update Selected Line window opens
- Try to change the quantity from 1 to any other number. The Percent automatically changes from 100 to the new number ie if you give quantity as 11, the percent changes to 110
- If directly applying without noticing the percent change, then the reported error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document