PONPBLSH: NEG_INVITE_RESPONSE notification contains mixed language
(Doc ID 2454204.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In NEG_INVITE_RESPONSE notification, the word "Negotiation" is always displayed in the session language of the Sourcing Buyer no matter what the current session language of the supplier user is.
The supplier users receive notifications in the language they select.
Steps to Reproduce
- Buyer starts the system in Japanese.
- Buyer creates a RFQ and invite a supplier user who uses English.
- Supplier logs into the system in English.
- Supplier opens the NEG_INVITE_RESPONSE(You are invited: RFQ XXXX) notification.
- The word "Negotiation" is written in Japanese instead of English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document