Getting Error When Requesting Approval for a Draft Offer
(Doc ID 2456115.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.2.5, Getting Error when requesting Approval for a Draft Offer:
1. update_Act_budgets.plan_currency_code mg:
2. NP get_object_org_ledger() l_budget_source_id 10000
3. Within the same break line, the value in the 'Value From' field must be less than the value in the 'Value To' field.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Query an Existing Offer which is in Draft Status
2. Add row for Market Eligibility. Save and Apply the changes
3. Once changes are saved, click on Request Approval and click on Go.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document