Unhandled Exception When Adding a Party in the Lease Center
(Doc ID 2459337.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Customer Service
When attempting to add a Party in the Lease Center,
the following errors occur:
Column Parent Line Id does not exist.
Click OK for that and this error will be received:
Program Error: Unhandled exception in
OKLFORM_CSAST.WHEN_VALIDATE_ITEM: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric
or value error
ORA-01403: no data found
, trg block: OKL_BLK_UPD, cur block: OKLCSGTR_BALI, trg
ITEM: OKL_BLK_UPD.DATE_FROM, cur ITEM:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Enable Billing Groups to Yes in Setup > System Options >
Operational Options > Billing Options.
2. Open a Contract that is Booked, and associated to a Billing Group, in the Lease Center.
3. Select the Asset Tab and click the Asset Details button
4. Close the Asset Details form without making any changes.
5. Select the Parties tab.
6. Click the Add Party button.
7. Select Lease Vendor from the dropdown list.
8. Enter a value for Lease Vendor Name.
9. Save and the error will be received.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, if the users follow the above navigation they would have to close the Lease Center form and re-open it to add the Party.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document