Approved Work Confirmation with No Receipt Records
(Doc ID 2460917.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approved work confirmations do not create receipt records when the PO was updated while the work confirmation was pending approval.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a work confirmation for an existing complex PO, submit for approval, keep it Non-approved status.
2. Run the Receiving Transaction Processor without parameter set to generate the WCAPPRV workflow.
3. Update the complex PO- change the price, so that a new revision is created. Submit for approval.
4. Approve the work confirmation. The status changes to Approved.
5. Approve the PO revision.
6. Run the Receiving Transaction processor again, the Delivered quantity still keep as 0.
7. The received quantity of the PO also 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document