Option to Filter Active and Inactive Sites of View Map Search Results
(Doc ID 2461339.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Site Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Site entity flows
View map search result lists both Active and Inactive sites and there is no option to filter results just to view 'Active' ,'Inactive' or Both
As per Doc id : 1541361.1 there is no way to delete the inactive site, but in the MAP can view all sites (Active and Inactive) and no way to filter by the status ,need an option to hide or filter Inactive site from MAP searching results so that user can just view the active sites.
There should be an option to eliminate Inactive sites from the view map search criteria
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Site Management User resp
2) Search for any Active Site
3) Click on View map
4) Now select both internal and external sites
5) Notice that the result displays both the Active and Inactive sites
6) Also there are only two search options
ie : Within this radius of Key Sites
Intersecting with key sites
7) There is no particular option to eliminate Inactive sites
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document