Time Card Approval Requires Multiple Approval Attempts To Get It To Go Through
(Doc ID 2461475.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying patch 27810064:R12.HXT.C a timecard requires the approval process to be completed 3 times to get it removed from the Worklist and in an approved status.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the same user:
2. Create a timecard for an employee and submit it
3. Go back to the user's home page in SS and view the notification that it needs to be approved in the Worklist
4. Click on the notification and click on Approve
5. Click on Home and notice the same notification that it needs to be approved
6. Repeat several times until the notification goes away
7. This only happens when an Override Approver has been assigned to a timecard. If an Override Approver has not been assigned then approving the timecard works on the first try
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document