R12: Unable to Select an Employee from the Owner List of Values While Working on Complex Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 2461490.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, HTML Orders
Unable to select an employee from the LOV while working on complex PO in service procurement.
Users should be able to select an employee from the LOV while working on complex PO in service procurement.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create requisition with Fixed price services line type
2. Go to "Buyer work Center" "Requisitions" Tab
3. Create Complex PO using Document Builder
4. Go to Pay Item then click on "Update"
5. Click on "search" for "Owner" filed
6. select an employee
7. No employee is populated to owner field,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document