Equipment Lease:Too Many Manual Tasks To Create A Lease. Field Values Should Defaulted From System
(Doc ID 2461876.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version,
Equipment Lease:Too many manual tasks to create a Lease. Field values should defaulted from system
Current Interface is not on Par with Competitor products:
- Payment Frequency should be part of Payment term Template
- Compliance Should not be updatable on a lease/Asset. It should default from Term Template
- Term Templates should be show in context of a lease (only Other) or Asset (Rent/Other). Modify Term Template to mark in Which LOV available
- Asset start/End should default from Contract
- Supplier on Asset should default from Contract or not made mandatory
- Default Currency from Ledger or Options
- Default Location as Legal Entity Location
- Default Payment term start and end date as from Contract if Recurring
- Default Payment Term Start and end Date as from Contract Start Date if One-off
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document