CREATEPO Using Requisition Approver Context Instead of Requester Leading to Wrong "From Domain" in cXML PO Communication
(Doc ID 2462187.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CREATEPO workflow is raised using the requisition APPROVER context instead of the REQUESTER context (where the requisition was created).
When created PO sends out cXML communication "From Domain" credentials information is incorrect as "PO: cXML From Domain" profile option derives from responsibility level.
So instead of the requester's resp_id value, the approver's resp_id value is assigned.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup CREATEPO workflow to autocreate POs from approved requisitions
2. Requisition is created under responsibility A
3. Approver uses responsibility B to approve the requisition
4. CREATEPO automatically creates PO under responsibility B
5. cXML generates using "PO: cXML From Domain" (PO_CXML_FROM_DOMAIN) from responsibility B
6. cXML file shows wrong "From Domain"
7. From the backend:
select * from wf_item_attribute_values
where item_key like '&req_header_id%'
and name in ('RESPONDER_RESP_ID', 'RESPONSIBILITY_ID');
Notice that for item_type = CREATEPO / name = RESPONSIBILITY_ID, the NUMBER_VALUE should be the same as item_type = REQAPPRV / name = RESPONSIBILITY_ID.
However it shows name = RESPONDER_RESP_ID instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document