APPROVER_ID Is Null in FUN_TRX_HEADERS Approved via E-Mail
(Doc ID 2462434.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approving an AGIS transaction via E-Mail notification, the approver_id of the transaction is not populated in fun_trx_headers. The issue does not happen when the approval is done from worklist through workflow applications.
The approver_id in fun_trx_headers is populated when the approval is performed by the approver.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Intercompany super user
2. Navigate to Transactions-Outbound
3. Create a batch and submit the batch for approval
4. Approver receives the notification for Approval - Via Email / Notification Worklist
5. Approver approves the batch from email notification
6. Batch status is complete
7. Approver_id in the table Fun_trx_headers is Blank/Null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document