WMS Device Requests History form(WMSDEVHS) Error "FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries." When Attempting to Query the Saved Folder
(Doc ID 2462477.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to query the saved folder in WMS Device Requests History form(WMSDEVHS),
the following error occurs.
FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Warehouse Manager: Inquiry > View Device Requests
- In WMS Device Requests History form, move "Transfer LPN" field from its default location to the location left to "LPN" field.
(To make any change is fine.)
- Click Folder > Save As ...
- It shows "Saved the folder." after it is saved.
- Close and reopen the form again
- Click Open Folder. .. icon
- It shows the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document