R12: FSG Drilldown Shows Accounts With Incorrect BSV and Wrong Amount
(Doc ID 2463487.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After switch responsibility via form, FSG drilldown page shows data with incorrect BSV, and amount on drilldown page is not same with FSG output
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login and choose Responsibility 1 (Only access BSV1)
2. Submit 'Program - Publish FSG Report' with drilldown template
3. Open output and drilldown, account and amount are correct
4. Switch to Responsibility2 (Only access BSV2) via form
5. Submit 'Program - Publish FSG Report' with drilldown template
6. Open output and drilldown
7. Drilldown web page shows incorrect account (with BSV1 but not BSV2, other segments are correct), and different amount from output
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document