Unable To Confirm Tax At Receiving Transaction Summary Form
(Doc ID 2463572.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to do confirm tax in India tax details at receiving transaction summary (It shows already confirmed for All lines)
Following Steps carried out-
1. PO created and approved (4 Lines)
2. ASN for all 4 lines created from iSupplier
3. Created receipt for only 2 lines from ASN
4. tax confirmed for 2 lines, saved receipt, receipt number created.
5. Now I need to create Receipt of remaining 2 lines
6. again I searched for same ASN , but I forgot confirm taxes this time, no error shown and receipt created
with same number.
7. when I checked table JAI_TAX_DET_FACTORS, It shows TAX_CONFIRMED_FLAG as 'Y' for only 2 lines and null for remaining 2 lines
8. I checked Receiving transaction summary form to confirm tax but I am not able to confirm tax from receiving transaction summary (It shows Alredy confirmed for All lines)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document