The Transact Move Order Form Takes a Long Time to Process an Item After Clicking the View/Update Allocations Button
(Doc ID 2463794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Material Move Orders
The Transact Move Order form takes a long time to process an item after clicking the View/Update Allocations button.
- Navigate: Inventory > Move Orders > Transact Move Orders.
- Query for an existing move order.
- Choose a transaction and click the Allocate Button.
- It used time around 20 seconds for the allocation to complete.
- Click the View/Update Allocations button.
- It takes around 30+ seconds to open the Transact Move Order Line Allocations sub-form.
- Click the Select Available Inventory button and change the Quantity in the “Selected Transaction Qty” field.
- Click the Done button and it takes 10+ seconds for the transaction to complete
- Click Transaction button and it takes 20+ seconds to complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document