Concurrent Requests Stay "On Hold" After Users Leave "View details" Window Open, Session Times Out and No Re-login In the Same Session
(Doc ID 2465886.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user leaves "View details" window open for a request, the session goes into timeout and the user does not re-login in the same session, the request remains "On Hold".
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to Concurrent Requests View form
- Select a Scheduled Request and click on View Details
- Request goes On Hold
- Session goes into Timeout
- User does not re-login in the same session (closes browser or clicks "No" when asked to re-login in the same session)
- The request remains On Hold
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document