Why are Items not getting Cycle Counted?
(Doc ID 2465925.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) If all suggested items are counted daily, shouldn't problem items come up still?
2) What happens if not all items get counted? Will increasing the "counts per year" help?
3) Isn't "counts per year" for class A items meaning that each item is counted once per year?
4) If "counts per year" for class A items is increased to 2, does this mean that the items will be counted twice per year?
5) Will "Re-Initalize" reset the count date?
6) If counts are being re-initialized every quarter, does this cause some of items have on hand but in not scheduled to count?
7) How often Oracle recommends to do "Re-initialize"? At what point does a cycle count need to be re-initialized?
8) Upon selecting the "Update" option, there are two checkboxes. Elaborate what each checkbox does?
- Update Classess
- Delete Unused Items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document