Receipt Transaction Stucks With Status LC Interfaced Due To Invalid Item Error
(Doc ID 2465955.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt transactions has been stuck in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE with Transaction status "LC_INTERFACED". When Resubmitting the records through Shipments Interface Import, the following message is shown.
Table INL_SHIP_LINES_INT, Record 78463: The Inventory Item specified is invalid
Table INL_SHIP_HEADERS_INT, Record 78438: Failed on concurrent submission (Validation failed).
Steps to Reproduce
- See pending records in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE with PROCESSING_STATUS_CODE=LC_INTERFACED
- Enable DEBUG LOGGING as per Doc ID: 860747.1.
- Update the records in error to pending in LCM Interface table:
- Run Shipments Interface Import.
- On a request log file, the above error message is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document