Work In Process (WIP) Job Workbench Does Inconsistently Filters By Assembly And / Or Job Number
(Doc ID 2466341.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When jobs are placed in the WIP Job Workbench filter, the WIP Job Workbench cannot locate some jobs
WIP Job Workbench should find discrete jobs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
2. Navigation = Discrete-> Discrete
3. Query Org/Job
4. Navigation = Discrete-> Job Workbench
5. Filter on a Job and the workbench works fine
6. Filtering with ASSEMBLY for the job and the workbench finds no jobs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document