Request Diagnostics form shows "&DELETE_DATE" message for cancelled request
(Doc ID 2466581.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.2.7 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After submitting any concurrent request, cancel the request and after clicking Diagnostics button, the "Request Diagnostics" screen has Results field with "&DELETE_DATE" instead of the actual DATE data.
Request ID: <Any ID>
Name: <Any requests>
User SYSADMIN cancelled this request on &DELETE_DATE. This request will not process. No action required. (ABORT_DATE=30-OCT-2018 01:37:41)
Note: ABORT_DATE will show the date and time when the request was cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to EBS with System Administrator responsibility.
2. (N)Requests -> Run
3. Submit any concurrent requests.
4. (N)Concurrent -> Requests
5. In the Requests form, select the request that you want to cancel.
6. Click Hold Request button.
7. Click Cancel Request button.
8. Click Diagnostics button.
9. Request Diagnostics form will open with information below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document