Business Intelligence Publisher 11g Web Service Report Parameter Values Are Not Passed To Scheduled Reports When Using SOAP Calls
(Doc ID 2466659.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.x [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Intelligence Publisher, Enterprise Scheduler related issues
BI Publisher parameter values are not passed to scheduled reports when using SOAP calls.
Checking the report Data Model, Report files, and Web Service calls everything looks correct.
The issue is consistently reproduced using the following values for frequency:
- Run Once
- Run Daily/Weekly
- Run Monthly
Sometimes the issue can be reproduced using Run Immediately as frequency.
The steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login to application using link similar to: http://<host>/callcenter_enu (with system administrator user).
- Use parameter template and generate scheduled report with one of the frequencies provided.
- Confirm the report is being generated.
- Login to BI Publisher 11g using: http://<host>:<port>/xmlpserver (with system administrator user)
- Navigate to Report Job History page.
- Open the desired report that was generated.
- Confirm the parameter labels are null, but the data can be viewed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document