Unable to Cancel a Quote without Purchase after Updating the Status of the Asset to Returned
(Doc ID 2466849.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
When attempting to cancel a quote of type "Termination - Without Purchase" after updating the status of the asset to Returned,
the following error occurs.
Error 1: Can not change the asset status when it is already Returned
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a multi asset contract
2. Book the contract
3. Create a Termination Quote Without Purchase
4. Take the Quote to Accepted Status.
5. Run Billing to create the Terminated Related invoices.
6. Set the Asset Return Request of one of the assets in the Quote to Returned.
7. Cancel the Quote and you will receive the error in the log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document