R12: Workplan >> Task Details >> Resources: Unable To Add Quantity To Assigned Planning Resources Which Are Material Items (Inventory Items)
(Doc ID 2467157.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workplan >> Task Details >> Resources
When trying to add quantity to the assigned planning resources which are material items (Inventory Items), get the following error:
Using a Projects responsibility (example: Projects Super user Responsibility)
1. Navigate to: Project: Delivery >> Project List
2. Query an existing project
3. Go to Workplan: select "Update Current Working Version", click GO
4. In the Update Tasks page, click 'Update' icon for 1 of the tasks.
5. Under 'Resources' TAB: add a quantity for an assigned resource that is a material items (Inventory Items), get error:
"The organization is not classified as a Project Owning or Project Expenditure/Event Owning Organization."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document