Credit Check Failure Hold Not Stopping Drop Shipment Receiving
(Doc ID 2468900.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has customer account level credit check. Below are the steps followed:
- Entered the Order (Drop ship order with line source as External)
- Booked the order, that time the amount didn't exceed the credit, so it didn't go on credit check hold
- Added the additional order line, then Credit check failure hold applied on the Order header not on the order line
- could able to create Drop Ship PO
- Once receive the PO, automatically the respective PO line got shipped
Also tried applying the manual hold on the order line after creating the drop ship PO, still while receiving the PO the respective order line got shipped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document