BWC: Document Builder Supplier LOV Issue
(Doc ID 2469160.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BWC Document Builder, look ahead does not work for the Supplier field and supplier name cannot be changed after the user types in the wrong supplier name.
Supplier Name can be corrected without any errors.
Steps to Reproduce
- PO Responsibility (N) Buyer Work Center > Requisitions
- Select a requisition line and click Add button(requisition does not have source document, so the Agreement field will be blank)
- In the Document Builder, enter partial supplier name and hit Tab and wait for the look ahead --> Nothing happens
- Click the magnifying glass and search in the window for the supplier.
- Quick Select.
- Delete the supplier name. (user realized wrong supplier was chosen.)
- Hit Tab --> supplier name re-appears.
- Click the Clear button --> 'Supplier - Select a valid value.' error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document