Charges Scroll Bar Does Not Expand Data In A Consistent Manner in a Service Request
(Doc ID 2469970.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Update Service Request
In Customer Support Specialist > Update Service Request > Charges > Select a Charge line that you need to scroll down to select and expand it.
The window does not expand like others and requires you to scroll to find any data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Customer Support Specialist, query an existing service request
2. Navigate to Update Service Request
3. Go to Charges
4. Create enough charges so that the Summary List requires a scroll bar
5. Expand the top charge in the Summary List
- The window expands to show more information
6. Select a Charge Line that you need to scroll down to select and expand it
7. The window does not expand like others and requires you to scroll to find any data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document