Supplier Email Changed When Converting Requisition To PO
(Doc ID 2470247.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are entering the supplier E-Mail on the requisition lines. This email is different than any of the contacts on the supplier.
When the requisition is used to autocreate a PO- the users expect the PO to be communicate/Emailed to this email address that was put on the requisition line.
However-the email entered on the req line is not used and this email address is not visible anywhere on the PO.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE - iProcurement
- Login to iProcurement
- Shop an item and put into the cart
- Begin checkout -then edit the line. Add an email in the field under Supplier/Supplier Site. Save and approve
- Login to Purchasing Responsibility
- Navigate to Autocreate form
- Query the Requisition
- Autocreate the PO
- View the PO lines-Save and hit Submit
- View the email defaulting - this is not the email from the requisition
----> The new supplier email put on the the requisition is not used
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document