Service Contracts Mass Change Fails With Effectivity or Amount Mismatch Errors When Changing Contract Start Date
(Doc ID 247028.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Mass Change for a contract fails in QA Check when changing the contract header date with one of the following errors:
- Service SLL effectivities should be within line effectivities.
- Sub line 1.1, Covered Product Product final price 220 not same as total bill schedule amount 240.
- 1.1, Covered Product SLL effectivities should be within sub line effectivities.
- For line 2 there is a mismatch between line amount 220 and total billing schedule amount 240 (sum of level elements)
Steps to reproduce:
Using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility:
1. Create a contract.
2. Create a billing schedule with level = Equal Amount.
3. Approve and sign the contract.
4. Select Mass Change from the Main Menu.
5. Enter a Mass Change Name.
6. Select Update Level = Contract.
7. Select the contract number in the Value field.
8. Select Attribute = Contract Start Date.
9. Enter the current start date in the Old Value field.
10. Enter the new start date in the New Value field.
11. Press the Search button to save the entry.
12. Press the Submit button.
13. Press the View Request button.
14. Open the log.
- the process fails with the QA errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!