Trying To Add Payment Terms Results in Error : ORA-00001: unique constraint (AR.RA_TERMS_LINES_U1) violated
(Doc ID 2470354.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add payment terms with payment schedule having sequence greater than rows in form, the following errors occur:
1. In Payment Schedule, not able to add sequence numbers past what are shown in the window (reverts to 1)
2. When saving (with terms reverted to 1), get Error
ORA-00001:unique constraint (AR.RA_TERMS_LINES_U1) violated STEPS -----------------------
- Receivables responsibility > Setup : Transactions > Payment Terms
- Create Payment Schedule installments filling up all spaces in the window
- Press the 'Plus' sign to get another row in Payment Schedule => sequence number is '1', instead of the next number in the series
- Try to save the Payment Term in that state (with sequence number 1 following larger sequence numbers) => get : Forms: ORA-00001:unique constraint (AR.RA_TERMS_LINES_U1) violated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document