Unable To Add Members To Group
(Doc ID 2470536.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to add members to the group.
User should be able to add members to the required group.
1. Navigate to Development Manager > People and Roles > People, Groups and Companies.
2. In the Groups tab - Search for Group that user needs to be added.
3. Click on Group and click Add
4. Search for Person - Click Go.
5. Select the person - Click on Select button
6. It comes back from Search Results page to Groups page
7. But Members region will not have the selected user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document