Problems With Products And Services Category Set Up
(Doc ID 2470856.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Setups
When trying to set up Products and Services, below error occurs:
1. java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20013: Insert into Global temp failed ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_PRODUCT_SERVICE_UTL_PKG", line 1322 ORA00933: SQL command not properly ended ORA-06512: at line 1
2. The Products & Services category setup is a one time event.
1. Navigate iSupplier Portal > Set Up>Profile Management configuration>Products and Services Set Up
2. Once page opens error message is displayed
3. Proceed to select categories and Apply
4. Set up appears to have been saved
5. Close page and re-open and note the set up has not been saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document