EAM - Maintenance Work Order Report Is Not Printing Quality Result Values Correctly
(Doc ID 2471397.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Maintenance Work Order Report is generated, the quality results value for one of the column values are
The quality results value should correspond to the column heading.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create work Order and release it
2. Perform the required activity in the Work Order
3. Associate Work Order Quality Plan and collect the Quality results
4. Click on View Quality Results in the page as shown below’
5. Note Quality results for column
6. Execute Maintenance Work order report.
7. Maintenance Work Order Details Report shows the value as null as the value is shifted to the following cell.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document