UNEXPECTED ERROR WHILE MASS UPDATE IL INFO ON ASBN FROM ISUPPLIER RESPONSIBILITY
(Doc ID 2471782.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Shipment Issues
When attempting to 'Create Advance Shipment Billing Notice" the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
Click 'here" for exception details.
## Detail 0 ##
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to India Local iSupplier
2. Go to Shipments -> Shipment Notices -> Create Advance Shipment Billing Notices
3. Select the PO Number and Click on Add to Shipment Notice
4. Enter the details on Shipment Header and Submit. Shipment Number is created
5. Click on View/update IL Info
6. Select Tax Category in field Update/Modify
7. Select ALL LINES in ACTION
8. Select Tax Category in TO Field and click on Process
9. Error encountered as :
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot mass Update Tax Information on ASBN and will have to update each tax line manually, which will require a lot of effort if the Tax Lines are more.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document