View Adjustments Form Set As QUERY_ONLY Does Not Allow One To Delete - How Can This Be Corrected?
(Doc ID 2472358.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can we make the view adjustments form read only but also allow users to have the Delete option enabled just in case if they want to delete any line?
Setup Steps That Did Not Meet This Business Requirement:
Function Name : ONT_OEXOEADJ_VW
User Function Name : View Only Adjustment Screen
This form is being called from Sales Order Line but when the View Adjustment form is opening we are able to change the rate in the View Adjustments screen.
Next, the following steps were taken:
1) Go to Menu form. Query for ONT_SALES_ORDERS.
2) For the function "Adjustment Screen". Check the Grant check box.
4) A request will be submitted to recompile your menu.
5) Once the request is completed successfully.
6) Go to System Administrator responsibility.
7) Set the System profile OM: Discounting Privilege to NONE for the user and/or responsibility with this limitation
This profile option provides the choice of controlling user's ability to apply discounts on an order or order line.
NONE means no privileges - view only access.
8) Now if you do Action view Adjustments in the sales order form you would be able to see adjustments but will not have access to update and add any modifiers to the line.
Found that view adjustments form is now view only, but we cannot delete. How can this be solved?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document