Unable to Set a Default Shipment Date via Personalization in iSupplier Portal
(Doc ID 2472505.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When personalizing the Shipment Date field in iSupplier Portal, prompt changes are reflected successfully however the initial value set does not reflect in the field.
Is it possible to personalize a default date for this field?
1. Login to iSupplier POrtal
2. Navigate to Shipments Tab > Shipment Notices
3. Create Advance Shipment Notices
4. Advance Search
5. Select the PO and Click Add to Shipment Notice
6. On Shipment Header tab > Personalize Default Double Column:(ShipmentInfoDetRN)
7. Click on Shipment Date
8. Set "2018/10/01 00:00:00" to initial value at Site level and Apply
9. Return to Application and change is not reflected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document