Getting Row 58 Error- No Date Track Row Found in Table PRTT_ENRT_RSLT_F
(Doc ID 2472526.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 to 12.1 HRMS RUP11 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to make elections , the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Process New Hire LE on 01-Jan-2018.
- Enroll in 449_Plan and enter 30000 for coverage amount.
- Date track to 01-Oct-2018 and process Open for 01-Jan-2019.
- Go to responsibility Employee Self-Service.
- Navigate all the way to the Update Benefits page.
- Increase the coverage amount for 449_Plan to 100,000 and click Next.
The below error would be thrown
Row 1 Error - No DateTrack row found in table ben_prtt_enrt_rslt_f.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document