R12:AP: Invoice Approval - Request For More Information Shows The Approve Button When the User Is Not An Approver
(Doc ID 2473863.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoice Issues
When the approver sends a Request for More Information for a non-approver, the recipient has the ability to approve the transaction.
The Approve button is displayed on the screen.
1. Approver Emp X sends a Request for More information to a role - "Role 999"
2. Emp Z belongs to Role 999. Emp Z is not the submitter nor approver.
3. Emp Z gets the notification. Opens the notification and the Approve and Reject buttons are available.
Scenario where it works correctly:
1. Approver Emp X sends a Request for More information to a specific user Emp Y.
2. Emp Y is not the submitter nor approver.
3. Emp Y gets the notification. Opens the notification and the Approve and Reject buttons are not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document