R12: PRC: Interface Supplier Costs Creates Reversals For Adjustments That Have Not Been Interfaced To GL
(Doc ID 2474025.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While interfacing invoice adjustments done in Payables, PRC:Interface Supplier Costs creates reversals for the adjustments
done in Projects which weren't interfaced to GL.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a supplier invoice in Payables, validate and final account the same.
2. Run the PRC: Interface Supplier costs process to bring the invoice into Projects.
3. Now in Expenditure Inquiry, query the item interfaced and perform an adjustment like burden rate change without GL Account impact.
4. Run PRC: Distribute Supplier adjustment Costs, PRC: Generate Cost Accounting Events and PRC: Create Accounting processes
5. Now in Payables, query for the invoice, Discard the line and enter new line with a different amount, match again. Validate and final account the invoice
6. Now run the PRC: Interface Supplier Costs process, this creates new invoice adjustment lines and reverses the adjustments done in Projects.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document