Cost Factor List Shows in Incorrect Order When Creating an RFQ
(Doc ID 2474348.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Cost Factor List shows in the incorrect order when creating an RFQ. After adding a Cost Factor List to the Line details of the RFQ, the order displays differently than when the Cost Factor List was created. When viewing the Cost Factor list from Reusable lists the order shows correctly.
For example: The correct order is A, B, C, D however is shows as C, A, B, D from RFQ lines.
The expectation is that the order should be the same when adding the list to an RFQ line.
Steps to Reproduce
- Select the Sourcing responsibility
- Under Reusable lists click Cost Factor
- Search and select an existing list and note the Order
Example: A B C D
- Navigate back to the main Negotiations page and Create a new RFQ
- When filling out Line details, click Add Cost Factor List
- Note that after adding the Cost Factor List the order is difference:
Example: C A B D
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document