Incorrect Calculation By System For Schedule Ship/arrival Date After Changing Ship Method In ISO
(Doc ID 2474452.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Scheduling and Sourcing
incorrect calculation by system for schedule ship/arrival date after changing ship method in ISO
After changing the ship method in an internal sales order, order is automatically rescheduled based on new in-transit lead time. But the calculation done by the system is incorrect for schedule ship date. Also 'schedule arrival date' is not updated after automatic rescheduling by the system.
However 'unschedule' the order line and manually re-scheduling gives correct dates as expected for 'schedule ship date' and 'schedule arrival date'.
system automatically should correctly calculate the 'schedule ship date' and 'schedule arrival date' soon after changing the ship method on the sales order line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an IR and create internal sales order
2. Notice that the schedule ship date is much beyond the IR need by date(requested date on the SO line)
3. change the ship method from 'Sea' to 'Air'
5. System will automatically re-schedule. Observe that the 'schedule ship date' is not calculated correctly by the system. Also schedule arrival date is not updated at all.
6. Manually unschedule the order line
7. Manually re-schedule the order line
8. Now the system calculates the correct 'schedule ship date' and 'schedule arrival date'
For Example, when Line is initially created:
Request Date: 02-Nov-2018
Ship Method: XXX-Sea ( lead time: 56)
After changing Ship Method: XXX-Air ( lead time: 3)
After unscheduled and schedule again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document