Generate Lot Function (INVLTENT) Is Selecting Existing Lot Numbers
(Doc ID 2474931.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users try to generate lot numbers in Lot Entry Form (INVLTENT), after clicking on the Generate Lot button, the system selects existing Lot numbers and does not generate new ones.
Users expect the system to generate a new Lot Number, when clicking on the Generate Lot button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into responsibility->Manufacturing and Distribution Manager
2. Navigate to Miscellaneous Receipts form
3. Receive On-hand by using the Generate Lot Number. (Based on Starting Prefix and Starting Number from Item level)
3. Receive On-hand by providing new Lot Number. (Lot number incremented from Step #3)
4. Receive On-hand by using the Generate Lot Number.
5. System selects an existing Lot number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document