CLM FBO Integration Not Posting
(Doc ID 2475608.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.5 PreSolicitation notice is not posting to FedBizOpps
The notice should be posting to FedBizOpps
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a solicitation in Buyer Work Center > Negotiations
2. Add a presolicitation notice form under abstract and forms
3. Populate the information for the presolicitation notice.
4. Select post > View posting details. Can see that XMLs are generated, But no posting information is populated.
5. Log in to FedBizOpps beta. Nothing has been posted to the beta site for the presolicitation notice.
Due to this issue, users cannot post Presolicitation notice to FBO
Somehow the Sourcing License flag and been unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document