Secondary Quantity Not Transacting On The WIP Completion Transaction
(Doc ID 2475794.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For dual UOM based items, when a discrete job is created for Outside Processing, the WIP Completion transaction is only transacting
the primary quantity and the secondary quantity is blank.
Expect the WIP completion transaction to transact the secondary quantity as well as the first.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a non-standard discrete job for dual UOM item
2. Create PO from automatically created requisition
3. Receive service back for the PO
4. Complete a WIP Issue transaction with apt quantities
5. Complete a WIP Complete transaction with quantity and verify that the secondary quantity appears
6. On confirming transactions for job, only the WIP Issue transaction has secondary qty but not the WIP Complete transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document