In Oracle Purchasing, Recalculate Price Not Available on Buyer Work Center but Available in Core Purchase Order Form
(Doc ID 2476131.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, HTML Orders
In Oracle Purchasing, recalculate price not available on Buyer Work Center
but available in Core PO Form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using advanced pricing and Define a price list
2. Login to Purchasing and create GBPA for the Item having allow price override unchecked
3. Create SPO and source it from GBPA .
4. Now using PO Core Entry form if you select the PO Line and selected tools -> recalculate Price -> enabled
5. Using Buyer work center -> Orders -> Search for same SPO and Open it
6.Go to Lines -> select PO Line -> update -> Actions LOV does not have recalculate price in List of actions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document