OEXPRAVA Pricing & Availability Form Removes the Price List when User Changes Item Identifier Type
(Doc ID 2476692.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pricing and Availability removes the price list as soon as user change the item identifier type
Expect price list to stay/Default to the original Price List defaulted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate: Pricing and Availability Form
3. Enter ship-to and Price List is defaulted - Check the price list is getting defaulted as soon as we enter the ship to location
4. Change Item Identifier verify the Price List is removed automatically.
5. Price List is now NULL and we expect to see original defaulted Price List.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document