Terminated Employee Appraisals In Main Appraisers Screen In Error
(Doc ID 2476981.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP11 version, Appraisals
Find when an employee has an active assignment and also an active application record in parallel, the application is creating 2 appraisals for the individual. One shows as an active employee, and the other shows as a terminated employee. When the terminated employee appraisal record is deleted, it is deleting out both appraisals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an appraisal for an employee who also has an active application record
2. Manager goes in to update the appraisal
3. Manager sees 2 appraisal records for the one employee
4. Manager deletes one of the appraisals
5. Application deletes both appraisals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document