Personalizations Not Taking Effect in Self-Service Pages
(Doc ID 2477058.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to disable the update button on the personal information screen it continues to be enabled after
personalizations were set to change the render option to false. The cache was cleared and the user logged out / in
and the button is still available.
Also when the personalizations page was reopened, the original setting was not changed.
The expectation is the personalizations will work (take effect) and the update button will be disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Self Service * Personal Information > Basic Information
2. Select Personalize Basic Details
3. Go to Submit Button: Update > select the pencil icon to update
4. Set the Rendered property to 'False'
6. Functional Administrator > Core Services > Caching Framework > Global Configuration > Clear All Cache > Apply
7. Employee Self Service * Personal Information > Basic Information > The Update Icon is available.
8. Select Personalize Basic Details > Go to Submit Button: Update > select the pencil icon to update
9. The Rendered property is still 'True' and should be 'False'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document