Change Button In iProcurement Gives Message Even for Approved Requisitions - If you continue, the requisition will be removed from the approval or order creation process so that you can make changes
(Doc ID 2477089.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, after applying <Patch 27462987:R12.PO.B>, for some users, if user is the iProcurement Home Page and My Requisitions are displayed, and the Change icon (not the button) is displayed against some of the valid requisitions.
When clicking on the Change icon, user then receives the following message:
"If you continue, the requisition will be removed from the approval or order creation process so that you can make changes. Once you complete the checkout for the requisition, it is resubmitted for approval. Would you like to continue?
The above message is incorrect as this is only applicable for requisitions in non-approved status. The message should not be displayed.
- If the user selects Yes, the screens goes back to the Shop page and does nothing
- Furthermore, if the user navigates to the Requisitions tab and clicks the Change button for the same requisition, it works correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. iProcurement responsibility > iProcurement Home Page.
3. On the Shopping Home Page, in the My Requisitions region, see a requistion with Approved status and click the corresponding Change icon on that record. The message appears at this point.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document